Yoga Teacher Training
I am currently assisting on the Inspira Yoga 200 Hour RYS Yoga Teacher Training course. The training is led by renowned international yoga teachers Mark Ansari and Raquel Salvador. Both 1-year and 1-month intensive trainings are offered.
During the program, trainee yoga teachers will learn, practice, and teach the following:
- Mixed levels of Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow, Restorative, Acro yoga and self-practice
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) / Meditation / Chanting (Bhakti yoga)
- Yoga anatomy / physiology including subtle body e.g. chakras
- Yoga history and philosophy e.g. yoga sutras, eight limbs of Ashtanga yoga
- Yogic and conscious living in theory and practice / Yogic diet
- Teaching methodology and adjustments / Sanskrit names of asanas
- Kriya (Cleansing)
- How to develop intention and meaning to the practice
- Business and ethics of yoga / Qualities of a yoga instructor
The Inspira Yoga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training qualification is accredited by the Yoga Alliance (USA).
For more information, please visit the Inspira Yoga website or email InspiraYogaUK@gmail.com