Life, health, happiness, yoga, style, travel, sunshine and endless possibilities…
Who’d have thought you can start your beauty regime with a bowl of cereal? Well, it’s true and you can!
My friends at Fushi recently sent me some Believe Beauty Breakfast Cereal to try. The cereal not only provides you with wholesome delicious granola, but also a gorgeous dose of essential vitamins, minerals and superfoods to feed your hair, skin and nails. With honey toasted oats, coconut, sun dried blueberries and cranberries, all boosted with 17 vitamins, minerals and superfoods, it’s a delicious way to begin your daily beauty regime.
Believe Beauty Breakfast Cereal is very tasty! I love the blend of ingredients used and it’s great with milk, coconut milk and even yoghurt. The cereal isn’t too sweet and very filling, so there’s no temptation to eat too much.
Key benefits of Believe Beauty Breakfast Cereal
• Selenium, Zinc & Biotin for hair maintenance
• Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Zinc, Niacin, Biotin & Iodine for skin maintenance
• Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Magnesium for teeth and bone maintenance
• Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Vitamin E and Vitamin C which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamin B6 for the regulation of hormonal activity
• Source of Protein & Fibre
True deliciousness only happens when the ingredients are of high quality. All of the wonderful ingredients used are carefully sourced, whether it’s home grown British oats, Sri Lankan coconut or wild hand-picked Canadian blueberries, it’s definitely all the good stuff.